What is Sanwa Synchronized Link?
When you combine the Sanwa M12, MT4S, or Sanwa EXZES-Z transmitter, with an RX-472 2.4GHz FH4T Super Response 4-channel receiver and the Sanwa Super Vortex ZERO ESC, the Sanwa Synchronized Link (SSL) system allows you to change many ESC programming values directly from the transmitter using the transmitter’s CODE AUX function. This saves you the time and hassle of not needing to stop and change programming values manually through the ESC. You can make these changes remotely and in higher resolution increments for improved performance. In addition, telemetry data such as speed or RPM, ESC temperature, motor temperature (if supported), and battery voltage can be read directly from the Super Vortex ZERO ESC and displayed on the transmitter.
- Sanwa Synchronized Lik (SSL) Compatible
- Designed for Use with Artronics M12, MT4S, and Sanwa Exzes-Z Transmitters and Sanwa Super Vortex Zero ESC*
- Extremely Low Latency Time and High Frame Rate
- Compatible with Sanwa Super Response Servos
- Compatible with 2S Li-Po Receiver Battery, So You Can Use High Voltage Servos Without a Voltage Regulator
- Small and Lightweight
- Finger Accessible Bind Button
- Supports Receiver Battery Fail Safe Monitoring
Model: RX-472 (92015)
Frequency: 2.4GHz FH3/FH4T (Selectable Via Transmitter)
Nominal Input Voltage: 3.7 to 7.4 Volts
Dimensions: 1.18×0.91×0.55″ (30.0×23.3×14.0mm)
Weight: 0.23 Ounces (6.6g)
Battery Fail Safe Limit: 3.5 to 5.0 Volts (FH3) / 3.5 to 7.4 Volts (FH4T)
*NOTE: To take advantage of all features, this receiver must be used with an Sanwa M12, MT4S or Sanwa Exzes-Z transmitter and a Sanwa Super Vortex ZERO ESC. This receiver can be used with limited features (no SSL and no telemetry) with any Sanwa or Sanwa FH3 transmitter. This receiver is not compatible with Sanwa or Sanwa aircraft transmitters or FH2 surface transmitters.