These Set-up stands are CNC-machined, hardcoated high-grade aluminum, while the toe/steering plate is CNC-machined from tough acrylic plastic. All the components feature precision engraving for instant, reliable readings. Includes handy set-up nuts for quick assembly/disassembly. Delivered in handy foam packing for comfortable and safe storage and transport.
NOTE: The toe plate included with the 1/10 off road setup system is not wide enough to fit 1/10 short course trucks. RC America recommends the HUDY 1/8 Upside Measure Plate (HUD108840) for 1/10 short course vehicles.
Set-up system is used for adjustment of:
- Camber & camber rise
- Front and rear toe
- Steering throw symmetry
- Premium-quality exclusive set-up system for 1/10 off-road vehicles with 4.7mm wheel axles with both pin and hex drive wheel adapters
- Super-precise measurement and setting of front/rear camber, toe, steering throw, caster
- Includes handy set-up nuts for quick assembly/dis-assembly
- Backlash-free, wobble-free mounting
- Fully ball-bearing equipped set-up stands (12 high-precision ball-bearings)
- Ultra-smooth, ultra-precise movement and operation
- CNC-machined, hardcoated high-grade aluminum set-up stands
- CNC-machined, tough acrylic plastic toe/steering plate
- Precision engraving for instant, reliable readings
- Delivered in handy foam packing for comfortable and safe storage and transport